We had a marvelous Valentine's Day over here! It was Grayson's first and according to Maddie, it was her best. :)
The night before, I secretly wrote things I love about her on dollar store doilies and taped them all over her door.
When she woke up, she was thrilled and we read through each one.
It's called, "Giving someone a heart attack." :)
Don't judge the orange soda. She gets it at Chick-fil-a and it's become her super special treat. She about passed out when she saw her gifts. :)
And Grayson could hardly wait to break into the squeezy foods. The boy will inhale these things in under a minute!
She was so excited!
Grayson was pretty thrilled with all the things in crinkly wrapping! Ha!
Maddie also got a gift bag full of her favorite things (giant bottles of glue, new watercolors, a roll of tape, markers... She immediately set to work on creating masterpieces).
We hope you had a wonderful day, too!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Your babies are too cute! I clicked over from I <3 Organizing- your blog is so cute! Just yesterday my oldest two were these ages. Absolutely such a fun time of life- glad you are enjoying it! I now have three, and they are 21, 18 and 15. Yikes! It went by fast.
Post a Comment