Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Boy's Bedroom!!

So it's not completely done yet, but I'd say it's definitely 90% there and I could not love it any more!

Mike has done such an amazing job. Seriously, he's exceeded any and all of my expectations!
Here's the before:
Well, not completely "before" as he'd already started putting up the board and batten.
But, this used to be Maddie's nursery (hence the pink). :)
Next up was painting!
A big thanks to the Clarke's for being such amazing friends to help us out!
Us :)
And...
It's done!!!
I just adore it. The colors (gray and white) are so calming and fresh.
His new little bookcase :)
And drapes and a rug! The pink chair will get recovered. Soon. :)

I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again:
I love it!
I can not wait (seriously, just thinking of it makes me cry) to bring our baby boy home to his room!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks SOOO good!!!

Unknown said...

What a BLESSED wife and mother you are!

~Mrs. Hughes said...

seriously soooooo flippin adorable! I want to copy but with a different color. Was it pricey?

Can't wait to see finished results!

The Pascua Family said...

It's gorgeous!!! I may just have to hire Mike and Aaron, they did an amazing job!! Can't wait to see baby boy in there soon :)

Jen said...

Hi there...I saw your light on "Better After" and saw the gorgeous board and batten in the background! I looked around your blog and I am trying to figure out how you did it! It looks so good! Was it really difficult? Would you mind sending me a short email on how you did it...I know you got the strips spaced as you wanted, but did you use a chair rail on the top? I couldn't tell. I am expecting my 2nd daughter in June so we are very excited!
Congrats to you!
My email: jlrun@hotmail.com...thank you so much!!

Sarah said...

looks awesome!