Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Room

Every time we have a yard sale (which, if left up to Rachel and me, it'd be about every other month!), I put some of the money in savings and take the rest to Ikea.  :)

With this past chunk of yard sale change, I decided to give the master bedroom a little facelift.

Check out the before picture (could I have made it any messier?!  Ha!):

And, here's the after:

 New duvet, new lamps, new bedside prints, and new white curtains (all from Ikea) freshened it up.
I'd love different nightstands so I'm always keeping my eyes on Craigslist for the perfect ones.  :)


The "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" sign was one of the first things we bought for Maddie's nursery, but now it resides with us.   

And, our free-to-us Craigslist dresser that Mike lovingly (and painstakingly!) redid:

It's definitely fresher and cleaner (and I do make the bed.  Most of the time!).  :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful... however my fav color is green!! I love the freebie dresser!! Worth the work I think! xoxo

TessBenson said...

LOVE it! We are slowly redoing our master, funny we are using the green you just took out! Love your new look!

~Mrs. Hughes said...

wow! fab, girl!

Unknown said...

Great job on your makeover! I would love it if you could come share at my first linky party going on this week!
Amy@homehappyhome.blogspot.com