I have a feeling that my sisters might stop driving with me.
Every time we're driving, and I see a pile of junk stuff by the curb, I have to stop. And dig through. And usually, put the best stuff in my car. :)
Last night was no exception.
Annie and I had driven up to the store and on the way back, found a heap of wood and old kitchen cabinets. BUT, in the midst of it all was this table:
I knew I had to have it (even though it meant that Annie had to ride the remaining way home in Maddie's carseat because the table only fit up in the passenger seat; she's such a good sport!).
After cleaning, sanding, primer, and spraying this morning...
She's a beautiful piece of furniture!
This pretty lady is solid wood and quite hefty! I tried to carry her into our living room for pictures, but my back was screaming and I had to settle on the family room.
I'll list her on Craigslist and hope that she sells!
I get such a rush finding free furniture! I also have two nightstands that need a lot a love, but I'll need my sweet hubby's help for those.




1 comment:
Gorgeous transformation! White paint makes anything beautiful!!
Post a Comment