Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Great Pumpkin

We've done this a couple years now, and last night was just the same.
After getting home from trick-or-treating, Maddie chose five pieces of candy that she wanted to save (3 Tootsie Rolls, a pack of marshmallows, and a Kit Kat for Daddy).
Then, we left her bucket on our fireplace and waited for the Great Pumpkin to come and exchange her candy for a special present.
She was SO excited.
When she woke up today, she ran out to see what he'd left her, which was a pack of stickers, some lip gloss and $5 (which she was totally tickled over!).
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

You are a WISE woman. A very wise woman. I'm thinking that the Great Pumpkin might visit our house in a few days...after I've had time to visit the dollar store without children! Thank you...SERIOUSLY! :)