Maddie gave this activity the name "Slap Magnet," but whatever you choose to call it, it's definitely fun!
I saw this on Pinterest a while back (but not sure where!) and knew I wanted to try it. I just had to wait until we had a water bottle.

Once we did, I cleaned it out (though was too impatient to let it dry completely; I'll empty it later and let it dry overnight) and added tiny objects.
I snipped tons of pieces of sparkly pipe cleaner, threw in bells of different sizes and even added some magnetic disks.
I put on the lid, handed Maddie a magnet wand, and she sat and played!

Magnets are so fun and this was a new way to play with them.
We created challenges for each other, like who could get the tiny bells to the top or who could get the most pipe cleaners at once.
Super easy, super fast, and free fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment