This is a very scattered post. :)
I have no What I Wore post this week because, literally, I'm now down to about two things that fit comfortably. That means that I will still wear the uncomfortable things, but I only last until about 2pm in them before I resort to Mike's basketball shorts and my old stretched out tank tops.
It's pretty. Ha!
I'm still going to the doctor twice a week. Good thing I really love them, since I feel like I see them more frequently than my friends! I'd been having random contractions, but over the past week or so, they've totally fizzled out. Now, I'm just left with the annoying (and useless, as they don't actually do anything, right?) Braxton-Hicks contractions.

Maddie and I made a countdown to Grayson's arrival, which was fun.
I'm due May 15th, but think I have an induction scheduled the 16th if he doesn't come by then. With Maddie, I was induced past due and it was a great experience and so we're praying for something similar.
I'm not tutoring anymore and everything is ready so he could, ideally, come any day now. :)
I drove past a Babies R Us yesterday and thought that I'd stop in. Then, I realized that there is not one thing that I could possibly buy that I need. Ha!
We've also been getting in all sorts of fun family activities, from the petting zoo to the beach.

Maddie and Mike got to ride an elephant at the zoo last weekend, which was enjoyed by all (I enjoyed not riding the elephant and taking pictures instead!). :)

We also celebrated friend Emma's birthday with a Chick-fil-a lunch date, followed up by some manicures and pedicures.
The girls just love this and it's so cheap when you just want their nails trimmed and polished (and you should've seen how cute they were in picking out their colors!).

They wore their matching dresses and just looked too cute!
I love, love, love having a daughter! Afternoons like these are so much fun!

And finally, we even braved a Disney day!
It was the first time I'd been in months (despite the expensive annual pass; ha!). I'd stayed away because I was intimidated by all the walking. But, it actually felt good and we had a great time.
Now today, I can barely walk, but that's okay since we have nothing to run off and do. Ha!
2 comments:
I was past due and induced with both kids. The second time around was a BREEZE.
I bet you just can't wait! I'm so happy and excited for you family. :)
Post a Comment