Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Grayson's Art Work

I wanted to share the art work that will be going in Grayson's room.
It's been a family effort. :)
Obviously, I love this book. :)
I wanted to incorporate the cover in his room, but wasn't crazy about the author's name or other writing.
So, my super talented husband scanned it, worked with it in Photoshop and...
It's perfect!
I slipped it in a frame and leaned it on the ledge around his room.
I had this shadow box from Ikea and added some scrapbook paper in the back.
I picked up this wooden G at the craft store for $0.99 and Maddie and I painted it black.
Then, I used some mounting squares to attach it inside.
And finally, the most awesome piece of artwork. :)
I had this frame and cut some butcher paper to fit inside. Then, Maddie wrote his name.
I love it. :)

Now... to hang all these frames!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love them all!! And what a great use of the ledge :-)

Broas Family said...

Precious. Love all the artwork. I enjoyed buying letters and spraying them black too!

Grateful Mommy of 2 said...

Absolutely love the artwork!!! Your SO creative!!

Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life said...

Love the artwork! Maddie is really good at writing her letters too.

~Mrs. Hughes said...

So cute! I love that one with the Whale...really cute and I think it will go nicely in the room!