For the past couple of weeks, we've been attending the (free!) concerts in our local parks.
It has been SO much fun, made even better by spending extra time with friends!
The kids just run and play and chase and eat.

It's definitely something that we've started to look forward to each week!
5 comments:
So much fun! We have been loving our free concerts lately too! I wish they had things like this during the other seasons too :-)
So cute! I love the beanie with the brown peony. My daughter would wear it everywhere!
alissacircle@gmail.com
Hop on over to my blog too. I'd love for you to check out the giveaway I'm doing on my blog:
http://ragstostitchesboutique.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower of Rock-A-Bow
I'm a new follower of your blog
On her Etsy site, I love the pink beanie with the pink flower that the newborn in the pink tutu is wearing. too cute!
Hop on over to my blog too. I'd love for you to check out the giveaway I'm doing on my blog:
http://ragstostitchesboutique.blogspot.com
Post a Comment