On Maddie's birthday every year, we go to Goofy's Kitchen. She adores it and it really is fun to eat while the characters come around and interact with you (although, Pluto seriously would not leave me alone! He played with my hair, rubbed my shoulders... Kinda odd?!).
I found her the birthday girl shirt on clearance at Carters (seriously, it was $0.97!!) and made her a tutu for the special day. :)

This year, we went for breakfast instead of dinner.
Apparently, 10:00am is a little early for our sleeping beauty!

It was SO much fun.

Definitely a little spendy, but where else can you dance with Goofy?! :)
This is what you get when you ask for a "nice family picture" these days. Ha!
My side of the family and...
Michael's side of the family!

She had SUCH a fabulous time and I'm already looking forward to next year!
4 comments:
oo what a wonderful birthday party! Looks like everyone had a blast!
call me crazy, but when I saw your family picture I started crying! !! Happy Birthday to a Beautiful little girl with a wonderful wonderful family! You guys have come so far! LOVE IT!
What fun!!! And SUCH A CUTE outfit!
Happy birthday to Maddie! It looks like she had a terrific day!
Post a Comment