Grayson is one month old today!
I can't believe that it was a whole month ago that we welcomed him into this world. In some ways, it feels like only yesterday that we first held him, but in others, I can't imagine life without him.
I'm so in love with him.
He's such a good baby; he's so mellow and easy-going and snuggly. He loves to sleep on my chest (or Mike's chest, or Papa's chest... Haha!) and loves to be swaddled tight at night.
Speaking of night... It's a little crazy, but since he was a week old, he's been (oh please, don't let this jinx us!) sleeping from about 9:30pm to 4:00am every single night.
What a baby, right?! And, after he eats at 4ish, he goes right back down until 7ish.
Oh, and on the subject of eating, today also marks one month of breastfeeding! Exclusive, breast milk only milestone. As someone who didn't nurse my first, this is a huge accomplishment. For both of us. I'm still not to the point where I'd say I love it, but I'm very proud that I've stuck with it so far.
And so it's been a month with our little blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy.
And, what an amazing month it's been. It's not always been easy (Miss Maddie is definitely going through an adjustment period right now), but it has been one of my favorites.
Grayson has my heart. We waited so long for him and he's just everything I'd ever dreamed of.
Love you Gray. :)
7 comments:
Wow! One month?! Time is flying! I'm pretty sure he's just a day older than my nephew! But how chunky is he?! So cute!! Wishing I could hold him! And you totally lucked out with the sleep- especially cause breastfeeding babes usually eat so much! Glad to hear all is going well. Good job mama! Happy one month Grayson!
Happy one month Gray!!! :) So glad its going so well!
Sweet post and update! Congrats on your handsome boy!
Kerri
I am so happy for you guys! Good job with breast-feeding! It is so good for him. :)
What a cutie!!! My babies aren't babies anymore and his little pictures make me want them back that small!!! XOXO
Yay! Happy one month little Grayson! And way to go Jill! I knew you could do it :o). Not to jinx you... but Caitlin slept through the night until she started rolling over and fighting her way out of the swaddle blanket. I hope it's different for you! He is such a cutie, soak up every ounce of snuggles, these itty bitty baby days go by too fast.
I am in shock that Grayson is already one month - my this month has gone by so quickly.
I know what you mean about not loving breastfeeding in those early days. It wasn't until the six week mark with each of my cherubs that I could say that I loved it. Once we hit that point and the pain for me diminshed it was such a cherished, special time.
Thank you for this special update on your precious Grayson.
Post a Comment