Wednesday, May 11, 2011

39.5 Weeks!

Wouldn't today be a nice day to have a baby?
I think so, but so far, I've been unable to convince a certain little someone to agree with me. :)

I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday.
40 weeks!

I'm feeling gigantic, enormous and huge. Ha!
Maddie and I spend most of our days walking; we've walked Ikea and the mall, we've walked to the donut store (where else would we walk?!) and the post office.

My feet and hands are super swollen (no more wedding rings for me until this puffiness goes down) and I'm just generally very, very ready!
This is 39.5 weeks. I took it this morning, though I don't think I'd done more than brush my hair and teeth. :)

And, not to scare anyone...
but there's a baby in there! Ha!
(I promise no more bare belly photos! I have one from this point in Maddie's pregnancy and will have to see if I can dig it up.)

And here's what I usually look like:
Exhausted! Haha!
I'll find a chair wherever I am (which probably counteracts all the walking, huh?!)!

Come on out Grayson! We are all waiting!!

10 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness Jill, I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but I swear I can see a baby in there! ha ha. You are textbook full-term :) Can't wait to meet him and see his little face!!!

Unknown said...

Ooooooohhhhhh- I remember those days- my back hurts just lookin' at ya- here's praying he comes ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Grayson you really need to come out now! there's no more room! You are all belly! So cute!

TessBenson said...

COME LITTLE BABY! You look fantastic! I dont think you could have a cuter belly!

Anonymous said...

Maybe do some SQUATS!!!Just kidding then you might not be able to get up ;p.. Praying Baby Makes a quick and PAINLESS entrance into this world and quickly for your belly and backs sake!
Blessing on you and your Growing Family!!

Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life said...

Oh Jill you are so cute, 39.5 weeks pregnant and all. I'm thinking of you and sending lots of ELV!! Come on out Grayson :)

Jess said...

Jill, you look AMAZING! I remember with Kayley being that big and just READY to meet her!!! Can't wait to "meet" Grayson!

Broas Family said...

I had Eden at 39 1/2, so any moment! haha. I know you don't think so, but you look amazing. I had about 20 EXTRA lbs of water weight. Can't wait to see little Grayson!

Emily said...

That is one CUTE belly! Can't wait to see you and meet Grayson!

HollyBee said...

You are so cute! Come on out Mr. Grayson!