
I've totally slacked on the What I Wore pictures.
It's probably because I have about 4 shirts and one pair of pants that fit comfortably.
And that would make a boring week's worth of photos. :)
But, here I am at 37 weeks!
I can't believe it's almost May and it's almost baby time!
We are so ready and so excited.
I think my nesting is done. Mike's, however, has just kicked in and he's been cleaning the garage like a crazy person.
I support it, of course, but get so winded that I don't think I'm much of a help!
Maddie talks about "Mickey Mouse" all the time (yes, she refuses to call him anything but Mickey Mouse) and can't wait to meet him.
He also bought her a couple of big sister gifts, so I think she's pretty excited about that, too. :)
7 comments:
OK- SERIOUSLY- you are one of those cutie-pie pregnant women that no one knows they are pregnant unless they see your belly! Can't wait to "meet" this little guy- SOON...
You look great!
I am hoping my husband catches that 'garage-cleaning-nesting-fever!!!'
Have a great day!
Sylvia
You look amazing Jill!!
Happy 37 weeks :)
You STILL look like one of those maternity clothes models! Happy "full term" to you mama!
Wow- u are all belly! Love it! I am also 37 weeks (well, tomorrow) and i ALSO just posted a bunch of maternity/belly pics, ha! I love that we are due at the same time! Cannot wait to see pics of your baby boy! And to find out if we are having a boy or girl!
You look GREAT Jill!
aww you look so cute and love his name! can't believe its 37 weeks already. time has flown. course you saying ya right it has been so slow I want to meet him already ;)
Post a Comment