Apparently, winter is gone and done with here in California (not as though it's that tough when it is here!).
I'm definitely not complaining, since the weather has been beautiful, but geesh...
It's almost like summer!
This past weekend, we spent a ton of time outdoors.

Lately, Maddie's favorite thing is to ride her bike.
As in, all. the. time. :)
She rides while Mike and I walk alongside her (aka: directing her back on the sidewalk, untangling her handle bars from fences and encouraging her to not wave both arms in the air while "steering.").
It's real peaceful. Ha!

We also had fun drawing on the sidewalk with chalk, playing at the playground and helping Mike with the gardening (well, I didn't help and I'm sure Maddie's "help" was questionable, but we at least tried to keep him company!).
1 comment:
I am so jealous! I am ready for winter to be over, but we likely have at least 3 more months of snow. Maddie looks so great riding her bike! Summer was too short last year for Ella to even learn how to pedal hers. We are waiting for spring very impatiently!
Also, I love how long Maddie's hair is! We just got Ella's cut yesterday.
Post a Comment