It's What I Wore time and this week, I think I'll actually link up to the party!
I got a little backlogged with the photos and Picnik just is not cooperating (hence, the lack of quick collages) and honestly, I'm a little fried.
Maddie's birthday party is coming up and it's a VERY BIG DEAL (so says the birthday girl).
But since these pics are piling up, I thought I'd share.
So, here it goes!

Sunday
Not sure why I'm standing like such a goofball...
The dress is from Old Navy, circa 2008. :)

Monday
(aka: run-late-and-make-the-bed-later day)

Wednesday

Thursday
Sportin' my new Old Navy skirt that I scored for $5 after sales and a coupon (I like it even more, knowing it was so cheap!).

Friday morning
So, my good friend Kristen encouraged me to try the wide-leg jeans again and...
I liked them more this week! Thanks, girl! :)

Friday afternoon, headed to swim...
Wait, someone else wants to share what she wore...

Nice model pose, Maddie. :)

Friday evening
(It was a busy clothing day, huh?!)
We headed to a concert in the park and I wore my fave Forever 21 shoes.

Saturday

Sunday
Happy 4th of July!

Monday
And so, there it is! Sorry this was so long. Picnik and I will hug it out later and I'll be back with a faster collage next week. :)
Check out other What I Wore entries over at the Pleated Poppy!
10 comments:
so cute
If I wore those outfits, my husband would be thrilled! I need to get in shape and get out of capris and yoga pants. ugh
I still love the wide leg jeans :)
And everything else. You make me want to go shopping.
i love the dress you wore on saturday - sooo cute!
love the outfit and those shoes. we have a forever 21 i've never gone it in but i might have to next time we go to justice since they are right next to each other.!:)
love Maddie's swimsuit that is adorable!
my oldest says you have the coolest clothes btw :)
OK- you are just too beautiful...and Miss Maddie is a RIOT!!!
I love every single one of your outfits! Your little one is adorable - LOVE the pose. :)
Love your top from Sunday! Actually now that I think about it, I love it all! Very cute!
Cute outfits! Love the old navy skirt! And I am totally digging the wide leg jeans.
LOVE the dress you wore Saturday! So cute!
Love all your outfits.. especially Sunday and Monday's, but I got the biggest kick out of little Maddie modeling for you!! SO-ooo CUTE!!!... This is my first week participating. Other than working with an uncooperative camera of questionable quality, I had fun with it!.. Have a great week! ~tina
Post a Comment