Monday, July 12, 2010

Rock-A-Bow FAB Giveaway!!!

Hey all!

It's time for another giveaway and I think you are just going to love this one!!

I have a sweet friend, Kristen, who is the mama and creator and owner of Rock-a-Bow, one of the cutest online stores for little girls.

Rock-A-Bow offers darling handmade bows, tutus, beanies and flower hair clips (and even parties if you're local!).

Seriously, everything is so cute and I know a certain little three year old that would twirl to her heart's delight in everything that Rock-A-Bow offers!

And above all, Kristen is such a talented and kind woman as well as a good friend. Her own little cutie pie is her motivation!

So, here's the giveaway!

In just a sec, you'll have a chance to win this uh-dor-able beanie with interchangeable flower and bow!
Hello, pretty flower!
Or...
Precious bow!

Isn't that too cute?!
Do you want it to be yours?
Well, maybe not for your own head, but for your own sweet toddler girl??

It's super easy!

Each of these things gets you one entry. Here's how to win:
1. Go check out the Rock-A-Bow website and leave a comment here, letting us know your favorite item (it's a super cute site!).
2. Visit the Rock-A-Bow store on Etsy and again, let us know what caught your attention.
3. Click over to the Rock-A-Bow blog and become a follower. Come back over here to let us know that you did.
4. Become a fan of Rock-A-Bow on Facebook and leave a comment so that we can count you!
5. Click over on the sidebar to follow this blog (or leave a comment telling me that you already do!).

Look at that! Five quick, simple ways to win an adorable beanie that comes with two complete looks. Even if you don't have a little girl, it would make a fabulous present (and yes, I am already thinking about Christmas! Ha!).

So, enter to win before this giveaway closes next Tuesday, July 20th!
Good luck!!

28 comments:

TessBenson said...

YIPPEE!

Brittany Whittaker said...

I'm a rock-a-bow blog follower :)

Brittany Whittaker said...

I also love the pink the beanie with black and white bow of the infant tutu! To hard to decide!

Brittany Whittaker said...

I love the infant white beanie with pink bow! or any bow :)

Brittany Whittaker said...

I'm now following this blog!

Brittany Whittaker said...

I'm also a rock-a-bow fan on facebook!

Unknown said...

I am loving the pigtail bows! I love putting pigtails in my little girls hair and I have trouble finding matching bows for them.

Unknown said...

I now follow Rock a Bow blog!

Unknown said...

I love the white crocheted infant beanie from their etsy shop!!

Unknown said...

I am a fan of Rock a Bow on facebook!

Unknown said...

I am a follower of your blog (found it through the My Sunshine Designs facebook page).

Jenna said...

I have always loved pinwheel bows! They have really cute ones on their site.
dean_jd@msn.com

Jenna said...

On their etsy shop I really like the spring tutu dress
dean_jd@msn.com

Jen and Bern said...

My favorite beanie is the pink w/black and white bow beanie! Adorable!

Jen and Bern said...

I follow Rock a Bow blog now!

Jen and Bern said...

Alot caught my attention! I loved the Crochet Infant Beanie with Black Bow!!

Jen and Bern said...

I of course follow your blog, now officially!

Jen and Bern said...

I'm a fan of Rock-A-Bow on Facebook!

crystaltpc said...

My favorite is the Spring Time Tutu Dress.

crystaltpc said...

On Etsy, I love the Light Pink Tutu Dress.

crystaltpc said...

I now follow the Rock-A-Bow blog!

crystaltpc said...

I now follow this blog!

crystaltpc said...

I'm now a fan of Rock-A-Bow on Facebook!

Unknown said...

On the etsy store I like the light purple and white flower

Unknown said...

On the Rock a Bow website I like the classic shocking pink and black tutu

Unknown said...

I am a Rock a Bow fan on facebook.

Unknown said...

I follow Rock a Bow's blog

Unknown said...

Now I follow this blog! =0)