Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Giveaway, Giveaway!!

Friends!
I'm super excited.

Super.

Excited.

Wanna know why?!

In honor of Miss Madison's birthday week, we have a couple of giveaways to share!

It's going to be fun. Keep reading!

Our first giveaway is one that's been in the works for a while. I have a friend that has worked quite hard on creating a fabulous handmade business called My Sunshine Designs.
Not only is the owner, Chantel, a hard worker, she's also a mama to another (darling!) little girl. Inspired by her daughter (check out the super cute crayon rolls!), as well as all things handmade (love the reusable snack bags), she created My Sunshine Designs, making things for every member of the family.

And so, here's the really cool (for you!) part:

She is offering a $20 gift certificate to one lucky reader!

$20! How neat is that?!

So, here's how to enter to win. Each item will give you one entry.
(keep in mind that I'm fairly new to this so be forgiving!)...

1. Leave a comment telling us what your favorite item from My Sunshines Designs is.
2. Become a fan of My Sunshine Designs on Facebook (and leave a comment letting us know).
3. Click to follow this blog (it's easy... right over there in the sidebar!) and leave a comment letting me know. Or, if you already follow, just leave a comment saying that you already do!

Easy!
Go check her store out and enter! This giveaway will end Tuesday, July 13th!

51 comments:

Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life said...

Oh fun! Love Chantel's stuff. My favs are the reusable bags & the nursing pads.

I already follow here & am a fan of hers on fb too :)

So exciting!!

Vallimasoos said...

I already follow you!

Vallimasoos said...

I don't usually sign up for giveaways but when I read about the reusable snack bags...YES...SIGN ME UP!!

I love, Love, LOVE them!

I love all the different fabrics on her website, too!!

Fontaine said...

What a great website! I don't know that I've posted here before, but this is too good an opportunity to pass up. My fave item is the Camo Snack bag set. But the crayon rolls are a close second!

Good luck to everyone!

Fontaine said...

I follow your blog :)

I don't have a facebook thing though, so that's it for me. Thanks for the giveaway!

Amanda said...

Of course I am a follower!

Amanda said...

eeek! I LOVE the owl and robot snack bag sets! So CUTE!

Amanda said...

I 'Liked' My Sunshine Designs on Facebook too!

The Activity Mom said...

I'm a follower

The Activity Mom said...

What a cute store! I'm in LOVE with the dresses! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I already follow you!

Anonymous said...

oo very cool! Thanks for hosting this giveaway! I love the Snack bag sets in the construction. However the crayon rolls are really cool as well!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

she has the cutest stuff :)
LOVE the pink cutest deer crayon roll.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is adorable and as as fairly new Nana, I love it all!!! I want the reusable sacks for my little ones school lunches. How fun will that be to take her sandwich out in a really fun, cute sack. All your stuff makes me smile!

Unknown said...

i am a fan of her on facebook

Unknown said...

i loe her sandwich bags!

Vicki said...

I love the snuggle square in cupcake on chocolate!!

Vicki said...

I follow you on on google connect

Vicki said...

I am a fan of sunshine desings on facebook

Rebecca said...

I follow you!

Rebecca said...

Her stuff is adorable! I got a kick out of the sprinkler stoppers! But my fav's are the sandwich bags and crayon rolls.

Rebecca said...

I became a fan on FB!

Elizabeth said...

followed this blog

Elizabeth
elizabethjhoskins@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

fan of my sunshine designs on FB

Elizabeth
elizabethjhoskins@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

i love the bubble gum nursing pads

Elizabeth
elizabethjhoskins@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Oh how cute, I love the reusable snack bags in the tweet tweet pattern.

Juliette's birthday is this week on the 9th :0)

Happy Birthday week to Miss Maddie!!!

Michelle said...

I follow your blog :0)

kme0310@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I like My Sunshine Designs on Facebook

kme0310@yahoo.com

Lana said...

I love the pillow case dresses.

Lana said...

I am already a follower of your blog.

hartlaj at gmail dot com

Lana said...

Oops. I forgot to leave my email. I love the pillow case dresses.

hartlaj at gmail dot come

Unknown said...

I love her custom made dresses. Too adorable!

moeandde@mnsi.net

Unknown said...

I am a fan of Sunshine Designs on facebook.

moeandde@mnsi.net

Unknown said...

I am now a blog follower.

moeandde@mnsi.net

The Sunshine Crew said...

I follow your blog.

In addition, I went to Chantel's cool website and checked out all of the adorable things that she makes. Love all of the reusable bags and the crayon rolls. My boys would love the robots set or else the construction set. Super cute and practical too.

Unknown said...

Came over from My Sunshine Designs facebook page and I am now a follower!!

Unknown said...

I am also a fan of My Sunshine Design on facebook!

Unknown said...

I would use the gift card to order a pillow case dress for my almost 2yr old!

Anonymous said...

I love the crayon rolls and re-usable snack bags!

Anonymous said...

I am a fan on facebook!!!

Anonymous said...

I am following your blog!

caedmen said...

FB fan of my sunshine designs under the name Rachel Neufeld

richardrachel at hotmail dot com

caedmen said...

follow you via gfc

richardrachel at hotmail dot com

caedmen said...

my favorite item is her dinosaur snuggle lovey

richardrachel at hotmail dot com

Sophie's Momma said...

I already follow your blog!

Sophie's Momma said...

My favorite is the reusable sandwich bag in owl.

Sophie's Momma said...

I just "fanned" her on facebook. Cuuute stuff

TessBenson said...

I already follow on FB

TessBenson said...

I LOVE the Lovey!

TessBenson said...

and yes I follow! :o)

Amanda said...

I love her paci holders, they are so handy!

I follow your blog and am a fan on fb already!