
We didn't link up to Muffin Tin Moday this week, but we
did use our muffin tin for one of the most exciting snacks ever: fishing! I'd seen this floating around on blogs and was excited to finally try it out. We took pretzel sticks (aka:
fishing poles) and put them in a cup next to the peanut butter (aka:
bait). Maddie dipped her pretzel in the peanut butter and then went "fishing" for snacks.

Her favorites were the mini chocolate chips, since they stuck so well to the fishing pole. Although, she also liked the fishy crackers. She told me that the "raisins with peanut butter taste horrible." I guess I'd agree. :)

She LOVED this snack and I'm excited to do it again, maybe with different "fish" for her to catch.
3 comments:
I know that Torie would love doing this, but I never think of it at meal time. We have been working on "Letter of the Day" for I don't know...3 weeks now. We're on D LOL!
What a fun snack! Cute muffin tin too! :)
maddie, i wouldn't like peanut butter and raisins either! :)
Post a Comment