Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Disneyland and Madisons

Last night (or the night before? I have SO many posts in draft form that I'm getting a little crazy!) we met our friend Amy out at California Adventure. Maddie loves Amy and spent the majority of the evening chatting with her.
We did an obstacle course thing and she had a ball.
I hate stuff like this, so Mike took her across the bridges and rope ladders.
And of course, no trip is complete without a ride on the "horsies."
We also had a fun playdate with our friends Shannon and Madison. The girls were super cute together and had a lot of fun playing and eating suckers.
A Maddie-Madison kiss!

2 comments:

Lane Family said...

Silly Maddie #1 and Madi #2! We hads fun! Glad you had fun at Dland. Someday I may brave taking her at night....

TessBenson said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!