I know I said it before, but I have major blog-backlog going on. I'm trying to catch up!
We took a day trip (or, as Maddie calls it, "an adventure!") out to the peninsula. Maddie was SO excited to see the ocean; she kept pointing out the window and saying, "Ohhhh, hi ocean!"
We got out and explored. The grounds were absolutely beautiful.
This is the Glass Chapel, which is one of the most amazing churches I've ever seen. It is made entirely of glass and is super tiny. Oh, and the ocean view is pretty breath-taking, too!
But to a toddler, the ocean view loses its appeal rather quickly. What remains constantly amazing are the four million rock stairs. She went up and down them like a champ.
And finally, we stopped and ate some lunch. As soon as she saw the camera, she said, "Take my picture Mommy. I say cheese!"
3 comments:
Hey! My gosh, you were in my neck of the woods. I LOVE the Wayfarer's Chapel. Girl, you should've called me! Torrance is only one town south of the peninsula. Next time you feel like an "adventure," adventure on over to our backyard! ;)
What wonderful pictures, by the way!
HOW FUN!!! the chapel is BEAUTIFUL! a small cute wedding there would be AMAZING!! or a Renewal! Love the photos!
I love the Wayfarer's Chapel, it's so pretty! Jennifer M. got married there.
Post a Comment