Isn't this a neat picture? It was taken last month at Alex and Adam's wedding. She just got the professional pictures back and there were so many beautiful ones (although Alex, I still apologize for the church ones where my face is all weird looking! Lol). She was a gorgeous bride and it was such a fun wedding.These past couple of days, I've been busy adding this new feature of labels to the blog. If you scroll down, it's in my sidebar, underneath the list of friends and family. Hopefully, it will help me stay organized and if you want to look for anything specific, just click on the label and it will (crossing fingers) pull up the post/idea/activity you're looking for.
And trust me, with over five hundred posts, it's taken a while.
I'm also not done yet. :)
But, it's been such an experience because I've had to go back into old posts in order to add the label(s). And while it's hard, painful and even a little uncomfortable to read some of my entries, it's really helped me reflect upon this past year. There have certainly been SO many ups and downs and heartache and tears, but I'm so thankful and so grateful to be where I am today. I know that all of those things happened for a reason and I know that, as a person, I couldn't have grown had I not endured those trials.
I also know that life can change in the blink of an eye, and so I try to enjoy and appreciate every single moment and smile and giggle.
And this summer, there have been lots of smiles and giggles.
I also can't tell you how much it means to me when friends tells us that we're in their prayers. For that, I'm so thankful, too.
2 comments:
Love the photos!
GREAT photos! And you ARE continuously in my prayers!!!! Beautiful God given family you have!
Post a Comment