I've had a lot on my mind lately, hence the lack of blogging. I do have a lot of pictures and updates, so I'll have to get on that soon.
Tomorrow is our mediation appointment down at the courthouse. I've been dreading it; I'm nervous and I have no idea what to expect. In many ways, I so desperately want it to be over with already. Not only do I hate paying for parking down at the courthouse, I have this horribly anxious feeling about sitting in a room with Mike and a mediator. I keep wondering how we got here and what went wrong... I keep thinking of us on our wedding day. Who would've guessed it'd be ending in a court room just three years later?
But, then I think that if this is the way that it is to be, then let it come and go. Let us cross this off the list of things to do. I pray that I get through it with strength and grace and peace.
Keep us in your thoughts tomorrow and I promise to post a ton of pictures very, very soon.
3 comments:
Thinking of you and hoping everything goes well!
Jill, I am thinking of you, Mike and Maddie today, and wishing for the best for all of you. While it's inevitable to think of your wedding day three years ago, there's no need to wonder about the "what ifs" and "what went wrongs." You know that you did (and are still doing) your best, and you will forge on into the future! Big hugs to you, Jill ... please keep us posted.
Jill, I am definitely thinking of you today, and hoping that you get a miracle mediator who finds a way to make this all just a little bit easier for you! Hugs!
Post a Comment