Sunday, February 15, 2009

Silliness

This morning, Maddie was playing with her Abby Cadabby doll in her room (I could hear the thing sing and then hear Maddie giggle). Oh, and quick back story: She wasn't wearing a diaper because her recent bout with, ahem, bad diapers has left a nasty rash. Anyway, she's in her room and all of a sudden I hear, "Abby pee-pees!" Obviously, I run down the hall to see that no, the doll doesn't pee-pee but my child had pee-peed all over the floor. I go in there and she looks at me with her eyes all wide and says again, "Abby pee-pees!!" :)
*Oh, and I have to give a movie update from last night's adventure. Tommy said that she did GREAT and sat and watched the ENTIRE movie (they saw Bolt). She has since told me all about it (apparently, there's a "goggie" that said "oof, oof" and that "TT there").
**One more thing... I need your prayers and positive thoughts. Tonight is the first night ever that I will be spending away from Maddie. Daddy is going to have her for the night and I'm on the verge of completely losing it. :( Please keep us in your thoughts; I know she'll have fun and do great (it's not her I'm worried about!). Maybe he'll take some pictures of their time together and I could share them on the blog. I'm going to stay ridiculously busy (so let me know if you need your house cleaned/organized/rebuilt and I'll be there; Lol).

4 comments:

Heather said...

Please come over and clean my house lol!

klalaw said...

I'm so impressed with Maddie's movie etiquette! I don't think Alex would do nearly as well - I tried to play the Madagascar DVD for him this morning and he just kept pointing and saying "no, no, no" because it wasn't The Wiggles. Sigh...

Good luck tonight... Just keep busy and try to enjoy the downtime. {Hugs!}

Beverly said...

Oooh, first night away! Good luck, Jill! I'm sure Maddie will have lots of fun. Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!

Jennifer Willey said...

I would also love to have my house cleaned! ;) You and she will be fine. And you can always call if you're going a little stir crazy!