Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sprinklers!

One of the things on our summer bucket list is to run through the sprinklers.

And, since it's such a beautiful day, we did just that today!
Our sweet little guy was so excited to hang out in the bouncy seat, watching his sister.
And, the onesie he's wearing is half off in what it says. He's been crabby, um, once in his six weeks and even then, it only lasted about ten minutes. But cute... Yes, very cute. :)
Maddie had a blast!
She ran, walked, and even drank the water... straight from the sprinkler. Ha!
Look how tall she is! I can't believe she'll be four in just a couple of weeks!
Gray surveyed the situation seriously. :)
And look how tall this guy is, too!
I'm not sure what color his hair is, but I do know that if you don't brush it after a bath, it gets super curly on top!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh Jill! Could either of them get any cuter???? LOVE IT! We have a summer bucket list too!

Amanda said...

Looks like Maddie had lots of fun! Oh my I just love all that hair!

~Mrs. Hughes said...

He's getting soooo big and long! Love the hair!! She's such a ham! Adorable kids you have there! Hope mothering is going good!