Loved all the pics. Can't wait to see Alex's wedding pics. Maddie is super cute in those lovey/hug pics. There were a few I especially liked.((((wink wink)))):) Pics really put a smile on my face. :)
PS: Really really sad I had forgotten my login just this fast. I had to go to forgot login. Sad huh!!
What lovely pictures! So glad you all had a great time and were so HAPPY!!! You and Maddie looked just beautiful and your hubby is pretty handsome too!! :)
10 comments:
super fun!! looks like you guys had a great time!!
Loved all the pics. Can't wait to see Alex's wedding pics. Maddie is super cute in those lovey/hug pics. There were a few I especially liked.((((wink wink)))):) Pics really put a smile on my face. :)
PS: Really really sad I had forgotten my login just this fast. I had to go to forgot login. Sad huh!!
You guys looked like you had fun! and you look so tan! :) cant wait till friday!
You look beautiful! Great pictures :).
Great pics! Thanks for posting them for us to see. Looks like a great time was had by all. :-)
Haha! Champagne scares me too ;)
Glad you had a good time!
What lovely pictures! So glad you all had a great time and were so HAPPY!!! You and Maddie looked just beautiful and your hubby is pretty handsome too!! :)
Loved all the pics and can't wait for Alex's wedding photos! Looks like you guys had a great time.
You look amazing--glad y'all had a good time.
Great pictures!! Looks like a nice day!
Post a Comment