It hit me that I never blogged about this oh-so-fabulous day and it totally deserves a post! I guess because I didn't take any pictures (though I wore the camera around my neck for most of it!), it just slipped my mind.
Anyway, Maddie and I hosted the first of our monthly tea parties. A group of our friends got together and decided that it would be super fun for our girlies to attend monthly tea parties. Each of us mamas took a month to host and in May, we got started.
I'm not sure what was more fun for Maddie: the anticipation and planning or the actual tea party!

By the way, thank you to my friends, from whom I stole pictures of the day! Ha!
I think we had 15 girls here?
So much fun.
I set up a table in the front yard and begged, borrowed and stole (well, not stole, but definitely begged!) enough chairs for each girl.

Each girl got her own place setting, made from my Cricut and some doilies from the Dollar Tree.
Each girl also got a personalized pad of paper and pretty jar of bubbles (because the only thing better than pink lemonade are bubbles!).

We served mini muffins, chicken nuggets, crackers and of course...
Cupcakes!
And, since this is a monthly thing, each girl got a teacup and saucer. To personalize them, they got to paint and decorate their own saucers.
It was such a fabulous time with friends and it just warms my heart to have such an amazing group of friends, both for myself and for Maddie. These girls have known each other their whole lives and I hope that they will always be buddies, no matter where their lives take them.
Anyway, if you have a special group of girls in your life, throw a tea party! I promise it will be fun. We can't wait for our June party!
No comments:
Post a Comment